My Experience At A Benefit Brow Bar

19:17

So for the last 2 years i have been getting my eyebrows done at my local benefit brow bar, and let me tell you that has been a life saver for me! My eyebrows went from looking like slugs to actually looking like some pretty decent eyebrows that properly frame my face.

Before
After

Over the period of me going here i have had 3 different brow experts do my eyebrows and every single one of them was brilliant, they all had their own technique and all 3 of them treated their clients just as if they were friends. No other person i would trust to do my brows than this wonderful woman! 
Me & Louise
(Brow Expert)
while tinting my eyebrows
If we were to talk about the price, i think its a bargain for the service 
  • £18.50 for an Arch and Tint 
  • £11.50 for just an Arch
For a good 20 minutes they will sit you down and talk about the after care for your new brows, what products they have that are suitable for you and how to apply it and how your eyebrows should be according to your facial features and map it all out for you so they can show you what they will be doing for you. Depending on how much work is needed to be done it can take from anywhere to 10 to 45 minutes.

Once they are done they will clean up the area and apply some brow products and some concealer if you end up with redness.

It does take time to achieve the perfect outcome that you want, some people are lucky to have a nice natural arched brow but some need to work for it... like me, but remember 
"your eyebrows should look like sisters, not twins"

Tanya xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe